The seventh edition of The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review takes a look at the evolving global privacy, data protection, and cybersecurity landscape in a time of unique workplace challenges, new dimensions to cybercrime, significant new data protection regimes coming into effect around the world, and increased scrutiny from regulators, Boards of Directors and customers. Several lawyers from Sidley’s global Privacy and Cybersecurity practice have contributed to this publication. See the chapters below for a closer look at this developing area of law.
- Global Overview: Alan Charles Raul
- European Union Overview: William RM Long, Francesca Blythe, and Alan Charles Raul
- APEC Overview: Ellyce R. Cooper, Alan Charles Raul, and Sheri Porath Rockwell
- Hong Kong: Yuet Ming Tham
- Japan: Tomoki Ishiara
- Singapore: Yuet Ming Tham
- United Kingdom: William RM Long and Francesca Blythe
- United States: Alan Charles Raul and Snezhana Stadnik Tapia
This post is as of the posting date stated above. Sidley Austin LLP assumes no duty to update this post or post about any subsequent developments having a bearing on this post.