Join us at the 7th Annual General Counsel Roundtable for an afternoon of engaging panel discussions, a fascinating keynote and networking with your peers.
Registration & Networking Lunch
Keynote Speaker – Doris Kearns Goodwin
Cocktail Reception to Follow
- Changing Frontiers of Privacy
- Bridging the Gap Between Innovators and Regulators
- Ethical Minefields for the GC
- Supreme Court Review
Portions of this program will qualify for CLE credit.
- Ron Bell – General Counsel & Secretary, Yahoo! Inc.
- Ashlie Beringer – Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Facebook, Inc.
- R. David Edelman – Special Assistant to the President for Economic and Technology Policy (Invited)
- Mitchell Gaynor – Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Seth Jaffe – Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Joanne McNabb – Director of Privacy Education and Policy, Office of the Attorney General (California Department of Justice)
- Erika Rottenberg – Board Member, Twilio Inc., Wix.com; former General Counsel, LinkedIn
- Kristin Sverchek – General Counsel, Lyft, Inc.
- Ted Ullyot – Partner, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Andreessen Horowitz
Doris Kearns Goodwin is a historian, political commentator and best-selling author of six books including Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln. Having studied presidential campaigns and candidates over five decades, Goodwin entertains and educates audiences about the transformation of our political system with rich stories of polls and spin, privacy and personalities behind the quadrennial dance of democracy, and brings us to the current day—the 2016 presidential campaign.