Data Protection in Finance 2019: Living with the GDPR
January 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sidley in conjunction with DataGuidance, invites you to join us for Data Protection in Finance 2019: Living with the GDPR. This event will offer opportunities to network with industry peers, as well as informative panel discussions focused on maintaining compliance with the requirements of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which took effect earlier this year.
Our speakers comprise a group of leading financial services professionals, regulators and lawyers who will share key insights to help financial services firms comply with requirements under the GDPR.
The day’s topics will include practical sessions on:
- GDPR Guidance and Enforcement Action
- Dealing with Data Subject Rights
- Managing Personal Data Breaches in Practice
- Brexit and International Transfers
- Ongoing Compliance under the GDPR
- Dealing with Investigations and Financial Regulators
Featured speakers confirmed so far:
- Yukiko Lorenzo, Senior Counsel, Mastercard
- Miriam Hall, Group Senior Counsel, PRA Group
- Andreas Klug, Global Head of Privacy & Group Data Protection Officer, WorldPay
- Cesar Naveira, Privacy Lawyer, American Express
- Stephen McCartney, EU Director of Privacy, Pearson
- Torrin Stafford, Head of Privacy and Records Management, Lloyds Banking
- Chris Jones, Director, Payment Systems Europe
Explore more resources on Sidley’s dedicated GDPR webpage.
Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.