Data Protection in Financial Services Week 2021
February 1 - February 4
Sidley and OneTrust DataGuidance are pleased to introduce Data Protection in Financial Services (DPFS) Week 2021.
Join us from February 1-4 for DPFS Week 2021, a series of 90-minute webinars looking at the impacts of data privacy and cyber developments on various areas of the financial sector. Hear from industry experts in Fintech, Securities, Funds, Banking, Insurance, Private Equity, and M&A on:
- how the latest privacy and cyber developments in Europe and the U.S. have impacted Financial Services;
- how new and existing data privacy and cyber laws intersect with finance-specific regulation; and
- what financial organizations can do to keep ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving data privacy and cyber landscape.
DPFS Week 2021 webinars include:
- General Session with Government Keynotes
Monday, February 1 at 11:00 a.m. ET | 4:00 p.m. GMT
- Fintech, Securities, Funds, Banking
Tuesday, February 2 at 11:00 a.m. ET | 4:00 p.m. GMT
Wednesday, February 3 at 11:00 a.m. ET | 4:00 p.m. GMT
- Private Equity and M&A
Thursday, February 4 at 11:00 a.m. ET | 4:00 p.m. GMT
Full agenda to be announced soon.
Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.