Please join us on Wednesday, February 24th, for a roundtable focusing on the latest developments in two of today’s “hottest” regulatory and compliance topics – anti-money laundering and cybersecurity/data privacy.
Our panelists will cover, among other things:
- Update on the current anti-money laundering enforcement environment
- Practical implications of proposed FinCEN AML rule for investment advisers
- Potential impact of proposed FinCEN CDD requirements
- Incremental effect of proposed New York Department of Financial Services rule on transaction monitoring, filtering program and other requirements
- Key items to address before a cybersecurity incident
- Impact of the Cybersecurity Act of 2015
- Evolving governmental and regulatory approaches to cybersecurity
- Important lessons learned from cybersecurity breach experience
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Anti-Money Laundering: Recent Regulatory Developments and Evolving Compliance Challenges
9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy: Addressing Increasing Risks and Heightened Regulatory Requirements
This program is designed to bring compliance officers and others interested in compliance issues in the New York metropolitan area together to share information and discuss hot topics. The information provided at this program does not constitute legal advice. This program will not be recorded and is not for attribution.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.