- This event has passed.
Privacy and Cybersecurity Roundtable
March 26 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for Sidley’s annual Privacy and Cybersecurity Roundtable, where our panel discussions will cover current industry hot topics, followed by a lively networking reception featuring a Taste of “Adequacy” & “Essentially Equivalent” Wines and Spirits.
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS
- Alan Raul, Sidley
EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION: IMPLEMENTATION, ENFORCEMENT AND BEYOND
- Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor
- Helen Dixon, Data Protection Commissioner for Ireland
- Wim Nauwelaerts, Sidley
- William Long, Sidley
- Cam Kerry, Sidley
- Moderated by Ed McNicholas, Sidley
FUTURE OF PRIVACY AND CYBERSECURITY ENFORCEMENT
- Julie Brill, Microsoft
- Maneesha Mithal, FTC
- Tim Muris, former FTC Chairman, Sidley
- Chris Fonzone, Sidley
- Moderated by Colleen Brown, Sidley
A Taste of “Adequacy” & “Essentially Equivalent” Wines and Spirits – click here for menu.
This program is by invitation only. RSVP by contacting email@example.com as space is limited.