Please join us on April 4 for a roundtable focusing on the latest developments in privacy, cybersecurity and big data in the United States and the European Union.
April 4, 2016
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Reception and dinner, co-hosted by Apple, to follow.
Topics will include:
- Privacy Shield: Latest developments and understandings
- General Data Protection Regulation: Prognosis for approval, implementation and compliance
- Information sharing, defensive measures and government assistance
- Overlapping regulation; a case study in the financial sector
- Legal restrictions, regulatory guidance, ethical standards, enforcement issues
European Data Protection Supervisor
Special Assistant to the President
Federal Trade Commission
Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity & Communications
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Commerce
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.