YOU’RE INVITED to a roundtable and networking reception focusing on the latest developments in privacy, data protection and cybersecurity.
- Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor
- Kathleen McGee, Chief, Bureau of Internet and Technology, Office of New York Attorney General
- Maneesha Mithal, Associate Director, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
- Emily Sharpe, Manager, Privacy and Public Policy, Facebook
- Barbara Wall, SVP and Chief Legal Officer, Gannett
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Registration & Networking
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Panel Discussion* – Privacy: Preparing for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (It’s Really Not Too Late!)
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Panel Discussion* – Cybersecurity: The Board’s Role in Risk Management and Oversight (What They Don’t Know Can Hurt You)
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
If you can’t join us for the roundtable in the afternoon, stop by the cocktail reception where you can network with other senior privacy professionals. We will feature a bourbon tasting station fit for aficionados or novices alike, where you can enjoy a drink by the fireplace and catch up with friends and colleagues.
*CLE credit is pending for this program.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.