The third edition of The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review appears as the world is converging on more privacy laws that cover more areas of business and are subject to more enforcement. Several Sidley lawyers in the Privacy, Data Security and Information Law practice have contributed to this publication.
See the links below for a closer look at this developing area of law.
“Global Overview,” Alan Charles Raul
- Chapter 2, “European Union Overview,” William RM Long, Geraldine Scali, Francesca Blythe and Alan Charles Raul
- Chapter 3, “APEC Overview,” Alan Charles Raul, Ellyse Cooper and Catherine Valerio Barrad
- Chapter 11, “Hong Kong,” Yuet Ming Tham
- Chapter 16, “Japan,” Tomoki Ishiara
- Chapter 23, “Singapore,” Yuet Ming Tham
- Chapter 27, “United Kingdom,” William RM Long, Geraldine Scali and Francesca Blythe
- Chapter 28, “United States,” Alan Charles Raul, Tasha D. Manoranjan and Vivek K. Mohan