Live Webcast: Thursday, May 28, 2015 – 11:00 AM Pacific / 2:00 PM Eastern
Boards of Directors have an inescapable legal responsibility to protect their corporations’ assets and shareholder value against risks. Where does cybersecurity fit in the agenda? Many boards lack the knowledge, awareness and confidence to connect security to the business.
In this webcast, moderator Dwayne Melacon, Tripwire Chief Technology Officer, will provide a variety of perspectives from experienced professionals in the industry — including Larry Clinton, President and CEO of ISA, Colin Anderson, CISO of Levi Strauss & Co. and Coleen Brown, Associate at Sidley Austin LLP.
Panelists will debate questions, such as:
- Where do the board’s responsibilities start and end?
- What are the affirmative legal standards imposed upon boards of directors today?
- Should some board members be tech experts?
- Is cyber training essential, desirable or inevitable?
- How do you comfort or appropriately alarm executives in a situation?