Join us for an afternoon of presentations by government speakers, benchmarking with industry colleagues, and a roundtable discussion of cybersecurity and privacy “best practices,” key developments and leading issues facing the insurance industry.
Lunch will be served
Who should attend: general counsel, chief privacy officers and other senior in-house attorneys and compliance or security executives at insurance companies with responsibility for privacy and data security
- Peter Hartt, Director of Insurance, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- Erez Liebermann, Vice President & Senior Regulatory Counsel, Prudential Financial Inc.
- Kathleen McGee, Bureau Chief, Internet Bureau at Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York
- Timothy Nagle, Vice President & Chief Privacy Counsel, Prudential Financial Inc.
- Michael Taxay, Senior Advisor to the Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions prior to the program by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidley Austin LLP is an Approved Accredited Provider of CA, IL and NY CLE credit. CLE credit is pending for this program.