This year the program will feature the following exciting sessions:
US CPOs discuss the potential for omnibus legislation in the US, the status of cross border transfer flows, the attributes of an effective privacy and cybersecurity program, and artificial intelligence.
Conversations with Commissioner Slaughter and Colorado Attorney General Weiser
The FTC and Colorado AG share their perspectives on privacy enforcement and the new Colorado privacy law.
Prominent government officials and cyber threat experts discuss the state of cybersecurity and recent state-sponsored malign threat activity.
Leading EU and UK regulators discuss GDPR lessons learned, international data transfers, enforcement trends, and developing law.
- Dmitri Alperovitch, Founder and Chairman, Silverado Policy Accelerator, and Co-Founder and Former CTO of CrowdStrike Inc.
- Seth Blinder, Managing Director and Chief Privacy Officer, Goldman Sachs Bank US
- Bruno Gencarelli, Deputy to the Director – Fundamental Rights and Rule of Law, Head of Unit – International Data Flows and Protection, European Commission
- Jim Halpert, General Counsel, Office of the National Cybersecurity Director, The White House
- Jane Horvath, Chief Privacy Officer, Apple
- Joe Jones, Deputy Director – International Data Transfers Data Policy Directorate, UK Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Tom Moore, Chief Privacy Officer and Senior Vice President, AT&T
- Sam Rubin, Palo Alto Networks/Unit 42
- Hon. Rebecca Slaughter, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Dale Sunderland, Deputy Commissioner, Data Protection Commission, Ireland
- Tonya Ugoretz, Deputy Assistant Director, FBI Cyber
- Hon. Phil Weiser, Attorney General, State of Colorado
- Thomas Zerdick, Head of Unit – Supervision and Enforcement, European Data Protection Supervisor
- Colleen Theresa Brown, Partner, Sidley
- William RM Long, Partner, Sidley
- Sujit Raman, Partner, Sidley
- Alan Charles Raul, Partner, Sidley
- Sean Royall, Partner, Sidley
- Francesca Blythe, Senior Managing Associate, Sidley
Jurisdictional Competition: A ‘Brewing’ Controversy
Following the Roundtable, join us for a themed reception featuring craft beers representing jurisdictions that have passed comprehensive privacy legislation in the last two years.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
CLE credit is pending for this program.
Sidley Austin LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider, a New York accredited provider of NY CLE credit, an Illinois accredited provider of IL CLE credit, and an approved sponsor of Texas CLE credit.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sidley is taking precautions to safeguard the well-being of our clients, colleagues, and guests. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to or infected with COVID-19, please refrain from attending this event.