4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. GMT | 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Sidley and OneTrust DataGuidance are pleased to announce that registration is now open for their annual Data Protection in Financial Services (DPFS) Week.
Join us from February 28 – March 3 for DPFS Week 2022, a series of webinars looking at the impacts of data privacy across the financial sector. DPFS will be relevant to all those in financial services, including those in the banking, insurance, fintech, funds, payments, private equity, securities, wealth management, and other financial sectors.
Hear from industry speakers on:
- How the latest privacy and cybersecurity developments in Europe and the U.S. have impacted financial services
- How new and existing privacy and cyber requirements intersect with finance-specific regulation
- What financial organizations can do to keep ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving data privacy and cyber landscape
- How to deal with and manage the key issues for 2022, such as AI, data governance, and international transfers
Dates and sessions can be found below, with further details on speakers coming soon!
- REGISTER General Session: Government Keynote and International Transfers – Monday, February 28
- Bruno Gencarelli, Head of Data Flows and Protection, European Commission
- Joe Jones, Deputy Director, International Data Transfers, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, UK
- Noah J. Phillips, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- William Long, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Alan Raul, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- REGISTER Managing Cybersecurity – Tuesday, March 1
- Justin Herring, Executive Deputy Superintendent, Cybersecurity Division, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Ryan J. Leszczynski, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Corey Schuster, Assistant Director, Asset Management Unit at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Colleen Brown, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Max Savoie, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- REGISTER Fintech, Data Rights, Data Governance, and AI – Wednesday, March 2
- Sina Kian, VP of Strategy, Aleo
- Caroline Louveaux, Chief Privacy Officer, Mastercard
- Ari Redbord, Head of Legal and Government Affairs, TRM Labs
- Francesca Blythe, Senior Managing Associate, Sidley Austin LLP
- Sujit Raman, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- REGISTER Privacy and Cyber Issues in PE and Corporate Transactions – Thursday, March 3
- Brett Habstritt, Partner, ShoreView Industries, LLC
- Mike Jones, Associate General Counsel, Privacy M&A, Meta Platforms, Inc.
- Jordan Rae Kelly, Senior Managing Director, Head of Americas Cybersecurity, FTI Consulting
- Sally Wagner Partin, Partner Sidley Austin LLP
- Clayton Northouse, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Sidley and OneTrust DataGuidance will process delegate contact details for the purposes of organizing and administering this event and for contacting you about future events. Please note that delegate contact details may be passed between Sidley Austin LLP and OneTrust DataGuidance for the above purposes.
For questions or more information, please click here to contact us.