- This event has passed.
Privacy and Cybersecurity Roundtable: Monitor-Side Chat Featuring Dr. Andrea Jelinek, Chairwoman, European Data Protection Board; Director, Austrian Data Protection Authority
These informal video chats, moderated by Sidley partner Alan Raul, are designed to help fill the COVID-19 induced privacy discussion drought. We look forward to hearing what is on the mind of key data protection and cybersecurity thought leaders from both public and private sectors. Each chat will be relatively brief, leaving some time to address participant questions via our virtual space. Please feel free to suggest any topics you would be interested to hear addressed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ET
Dr. Andrea Jelinek, Chairwoman, European Data Protection Board; Director, Austrian Data Protection Authority
- Privacy Challenges for COVID-19
- Two Years Under GDPR: Consistency, Enforcement, and More
- Privacy Shield, Standard Contractual Clauses, and Binding Corporate Rules
- Online Advertising, Profiling, and Microtargeting
- Electoral Disinformation
- DPIAs and AI, Facial Recognition, and Other Novel Technologies
- Balancing Data Protection Against Other Rights and Interests