The ninth edition of The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review provides a global overview of the legal and regulatory regimes governing data privacy and security, and covers areas such as data processors’ obligations, data subject rights, data transfers and localization, best practices for minimizing cyber risk, public and private enforcement, and an outlook for future developments. Several lawyers from Sidley’s global Privacy and Cybersecurity practice have contributed to this publication. See the chapters below for a closer look at this developing area of law.
- Global Overview: Alan Charles Raul
- EU Overview: William RM Long, Francesca Blythe, João D. Quartilho, and Alan Charles Raul
- CBPR and APEC Overview: Alan Charles Raul and Sheri Porath Rockwell
- Hong Kong: Yuet Ming Tham, Linh Lieu, and Lester Fung
- Japan: Tomoki Ishiara
- Singapore: Margaret Allen, Yuet Ming Tham, and Faraaz Amzar
- USA: Alan Charles Raul and Sheri Porath Rockwell
- United Kingdom: William RM Long, Francesca Blythe, and Eleanor Dodding
This post is as of the posting date stated above. Sidley Austin LLP assumes no duty to update this post or post about any subsequent developments having a bearing on this post.